Morphe 35f – Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette one of the things that the best makeup is eye makeup. The entire look can be changed through the Eye makeup. And the product that plays a big role in this case is the eyeshadow. Morphe 35f fall into forst eyeshadow palette in good quality within the Affordable Price Range. This Morphe Palette is very affordable, only $24 and yet it brings a bunch of rich shimmery and matte colors.
Morphe 35f – Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette Review .There are 35 attractive shades in it, which can be used at any time of day and night. Even some of the shades in this palette can easily be an alternative to your highlighter.have always big fan of Morphe. Their eyeshadows have are rich in pigmentation and their products are affordable .
Morphe has a signature black plastic packaging for its entire range of 35 series palette. This one was no different. The shadows came in a sleek black plastic palette with no mirror. The palette is of decent quality but I doubt if it will survive a fall. It has 35 shadows spread in 5 rows of 7 shadows each.
Ingredients of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette :
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, polyparaben, propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake.
How to use Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette :
(1) Prepare the eyes with a concealer or an eyeshadow primer.
(2) Set it with loose powder or a nude colour eyeshadow. You can use the first shadow in last row from this palette.
(3) Use a brush to apply your chosen colour to the lid and blend softly with the crease for a flawless finish.
(4) Blend until the desired look is achieved.
Stay power :
The shades are highly pigmented. Once applied it stays there as long as it isn’t removed. I have used it for 10 straight hours and it stayed perfect then also. I have even used it under the lower lash line and it stayed there as well, without budging at all.
Overall, I am so impressed by this palette that I have already placed an order for a couple of other palettes from this brand.
Pros of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette :
(1) Highly inexpensive (if purchased in USA)
(2) 35 shadows in one palette (that’s what I call heaven)
(3) Very well pigmented
(4) Very creamy
(5) Easily blendable
(6) Almost zero fallout
(7 ) Superb staying power
(1) I would strongly suggest to use a good eye primer before using this palette, especially if you have fine lines on your lid
(2) I would suggest doing eyes first and then the rest of the face, to avoid smudging makeup if there is any fallout.